- Updated business plan for potential investments and expansion.
- Timeline of business activities. (email attachments)
- Operation management system. (email attachments)
- Draft website outlook
- Potential employees to be tele-coordinatoors and administrators.
- Allocated funds for Web programming
- Coordinated potential advertising avenues with NUS.
Things to address and do:
- Submit executive summary and enquiries to EDTF for analysis and advisory. (by 8/02/07)
- Finalize page by page contents for web programming.
- Draft contract to outsource web programming construction.
- Finalizing Marketing plans. (March)
- Setting a timetable for Future Ben and Keen activities. (March)
Market research data is required to (error-proof) the business plan and thereby obtaining increased trust from potential investors.
Enquiries to EDTF:
- How EDTF can assist besides the funding programme.
- Advise on compliance with regulations on company management
- Bank account formation (Failure to meet conditions/requirements)
- Ben and Keen plans to get private investors and hire company directors who may be ineligible for EDTF funding.
- Managing/handling investments for the project
Ben and Keen embarks on multiple projects such as:
- Importing specialized products (flowers, bouquets, spray cans) for occasions such as Valentine’s Day, Christmas, New Year, etc.
- As consultants for web design and web programming.
We are looking for web programmers to join our team.
Problems encountered with ACRA / http://www.bizfile.gov.sg/:
- Poor service
- Unfamiliar with the bizfile process.
"Mastering good habits are essentials of self-improvement, which inturn guides you to your riches" - Says Ben...
Do the thing you are afraid to do, and the fear of death is certain. If you say to yourself with perfect confidence and faith, "I'm going to master this fear," you will. - Dr. Joseph Murphy