designs!

Designs

Monday, December 11, 2006

Continue from last post...

I knew both of us know that the working culture in an organisation is very impt that influences our work subsequently. I hope we will set it right from the start.

Last meeting has been full of frustration along the way. You know it well it all rooted out from the laptop. Before i met u on last meeting, i set the picture that it was rather quite an important meeting. Both our schedule are tight thus this is a good time to update on the progress after you are away for some time. I expect a serious meeting with all resources ready. But was immediately disappointed when called you in the afternoon and, " haR! still must bring laptop ar."a reluctant reply from you to bring your lappie. I believe in any meeting we should be well equipped with any tools essential . We should set the environment right for work. If you are lazy to bring, it's ok, just tell me, i could go down to Bukit Timah, my sis's house, and get it. And your laptop come without power cable. Haiz.. I believe all this of lack of essential tools is the main cause of the frustration. In fact all the gist i have already summarized in sequence to facilitate me from conveying my points to you easier and it's all stored in the thumb drive.

I have answered the first part of your statement,
"However, next time at least summarise what you want to present on paper and let me have a easier time digesting the gist. I shall do my part on my presentation also cos yesterday I din prepare anything to be honest."

On the second statement, do you know i used 6 hrs and slept at 4am the day before to prepare for the last meeting. And the most angried part is that you obviously never read my posts before the meeting. Am i right? It's very easy to tell. Got a site meter down below the page. It tells how long one stays in this blog and how many times a person view this blog. You can click below to try. Actually, i dun even wish to present to you after knowing the desktop had no batt that instant. I knew it only cause a lot frustration on the process of delivering not just 1 or two points but 10 over major points over across to you of my work i have done when you are overseas. This include the need of the web to illustrate ,tables i have generated from excel And not simple point that can be jolted down on the paper and show me.

Quotes of the day:
" what you want to do, do it the best, or else don't do it"
"Impossible is nothing, make the impossible possible"
~Chia Keen

Perseverance: "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it"
~Margaret Thatcher

Life: " The art of life if to know how to enjoy a little and to endure very much"
~William Hazlitt

No comments: