designs!

Designs

Monday, December 11, 2006

Take note

As part of my education and actual work experience in organisation behaviour, I suggest we do not use 'negative emotions' in work. I reckon it always exist in any organisation for its benefit and also disavantage. Try keep it to a minimal and I work well w/o it.

On the flipside, 'positive emotions' is encouraged and SOP.

Your lifestyle: though its personal, I think you should balance it and take a more healthy direction(more sleep) cos your flu last week passed to me you know. - This is an example of constructive, not negative.

"Your hard work is recognised. But don't keep blaming me on the laptop ah, at least I brought it... if not tonight soccer you see how many goals I score against you ah!!!" - this is an example of soothing the tension if it ever did work.

For the record, get an msn messenger k, better for comm, and I have all our classmates contacts in msn.

Let's set another rule so to improve communication: Let's put an asterick(*) at the end of the paragraphs that you need comments on. Do it when its important and not abuse it.

yours absolutely,

Ben

No comments: