designs!

Designs

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Ben and Keen from Ben!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Received lots of season greetings through smses yesterday nite till morning. Really wanted to do that myself too but I've been sending far too many smses this month liao. Anyway, I'm under this self-improvement therapy: 7 habits of highly effective people. I'm still uneffective now but... I will in time to come.

Based on the rule of effective pple, I should be sending greeting cards for christmas cos this is a good reason to reinforce contacts with friends and endeavours. Why? Think deeply, its good for the future. Anyway, I shall be sending cards for Chinese new year, my second chance.

Well, 2007 is a few days away, what are my new year resolutions?

Firstly, I hope Ben and Keen is the key to unlocking success. Since its incorporation, I've learnt and progressed. With more commitment, I know it will happen.

Secondly, I hope the year of the Oink! Boar brings good luck and prosperity to everyone of us. Be it academics, relationships or business, it will be the good year!

Finally, this is for myself, my weight has been soaring new heights recently. I need some kind of desire to lose weight or be more committed to my healthy lifestyle regime. That 'desire' I've just seen it in my friend. He lost alot of weight since getting a gf. Should I? Worth it? Can I nail it? Am I committed to it? err... goodness gracious me... why ask myself this when the answers are given already.

Goodness gracious me... Merry Christmas everyone! Goodness gracious me... Happy new year too! Goodness gracious me... What am I doing???

No comments: