designs!

Designs

Monday, December 11, 2006

I listened to you... now you must: "I'm talking details now."

"Listen me out. First you mention that you do not condone the degration of ourselves offering $800 to companies to do for us. For this i beg to differ. There are not self degration in ourselves."
I was being harsh/sarcastic you know, just to bring the msg across. I agree cost should be as low as possible but not compromising quality and also to get as much out of the $800 we paid for.

"When any companies starts up, money is always the most important resources. Every successful start-up entreprenuers will try the best to save as much as possible by finding the cheapest alternative resources around by putting their heads low and try to bargin, please or even beg the supplier to offer the cheapest price to reduce their start-up cost."

Err... you know I'm mature enough to know that already, assume I know it ok. Let's think of me this way, I can get the best deals from the IT market; cheap and high quality. I am demostrating my experience in dealing with them, dont doubt me, give me the confidence overdued.(*) Anyway, I have planned the website system, cost efficient, effective and yet simple. Show you on tuesday.

My point is we plan this website as flawless as possible and making sure IT programmers understand them before they start building it. In this case, cost and time wasting is reduced. You see if the plan is flawed or the the programmer does sth else other than what we told them to do due to miscommunication, we're going to suffer heavily when we ask them to edit the website. They will charge extra, or give up, delay, or do another shit-job, or lose motivation to perfect the website construction. I'm sure you understand this point.

In web construction, I'm trying to be accurate in our instructions to programmers, perfection is not in context yet. (*) ( In response to this: beautiful storefront/website misunderstanding.)

Ok, let's say now that we already planned properly, getting the cheapest deals out of so many IT companies in SG is STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE. You should not be working with me if I fail to understand this logic.

"So that the rest of the money saved by doing so can be put into other use, such as into more marketing and advertising that drives the sale." - Save your breath for this.

"That's why some big companies have employ purchaser.Harvard Business Review,"The activities of successful corporations"Break-even pointBig company: Often at a high level of sales Small business/ entrepreneurial start-up: Need to be kept as low as possibleSpending 'small' sums of moneyBig company: $1,000, $2,000 or even 10k Small business/ entrepreneurial start-up: Spend nothing, if possible; if not spend littlePrestige and appearancesBig Company:Big offices and cars and any necessary stuffs to boost credibility Small business/ entrepreneurial: Get nothing that is not considered deem necessaryFrom here we can see that start-up cost must be keep as low as possible. High start-up cost only draw closer to failure. Entrepruneurs always think that credibility and a very beautiful storefront/website is the key to suceeding in business."
- Yeap agreed totally we need to start up as low as possible.

For the rest, I tell you what I mean: "Essential business credibility is required." We cannot do without it, without it, there is no trust. No trust, no business. What I mean is incorporating a company with the gov, getting basic name cards, logo and maintain professionalist ethics. I have done my part on this. To talk about getting a beautiful storefront/website is out of context. (OUT OF POINT) I mean we have to be accurate in our instructions to the programmers; be sure of what we want and whether its workable. Acting big-shot in my context is demanding them to change this change that when they did all the hard work programming the way they understood already. (*)

What I need from you right now: Understand what I put forth in the constructive and right way just like what I did in commenting your points. I agree with all you have said in your context. Now digest my points in my context and reduce any misunderstanding. I give you all the confidence and support in your ideas, now give me mine. (*)

Ben

PS: I reckon we act big-shot the "right way" or rather, we are already big-shots doing the "right thing."

No comments: