designs!

Designs

Monday, December 11, 2006

Send me the gist via email

Your hard work is recognised. But don't keep blaming me on the laptop ah, at least I brought it... if not tonight soccer you see how many goals I score against you ah!!!

As for viewing the blog, I merely glanced through, I think the site meter reflected that. Anyway, at this point of time, I did read thoroughly what you wrote and commented on it. I have changed.

Are you still frustrated? I hope I have resolved any misunderstanding here. Don't forget, just before I went to Phuket, I spent alot of time planning keentutors and wanted to meet you but you were not free and busy on other commitments. I am very serious in fact and do not accuse me of anything negative(lazy) because I just came back and have lots of stupid laundry and cleaning to do.

Setting good working culture: Setting a monthly flexi-meeting-time-table to meet agenda requirements. Let's work on this.

I want confirmation on whether you have understood any of my points on my 2 previous posts. (see*)

No comments: